Dijon Ham Muffins Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the eggs, buttermilk, oil and mustard; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the ham.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 14 muffins.
Reviews for Dijon Ham Muffins(2)
Sort By :
These are very good! They sort of remind me of corn dogs, only more sophisticated. They taste great with soup and for breakfast!
I made these muffins as a new addition to the early morning breakfast I cook almost every day. Opinions were split down the middle amongst the crew. I'm thinking I may add green onion and garlic next time.