"My mom gave me the recipe for these savory chops with a sweet and tangy marinade," relates Babette Watterson from Atglen, Pennsylvania. "The apple juice and Dijon mustard complement the pork nicely. With a vegetable and some rice or pasta, you have a meal."
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dijon Grilled Pork Chops in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p60
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Dijon Grilled Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review