- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- For marinade, in a small bowl, mix first four ingredients. Place pork chops and 2/3 cup marinade in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Reserve remaining marinade; cover and refrigerate with pork 8 hours or overnight.
- Place chops on a lightly oiled grill rack over medium heat; discard remaining marinade in bag. Grill chops, covered, until a thermometer reads 145°, 4-6 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade during the last 3 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon Grilled Pork Chops
"Very simple recipe to make."
"Five stars for incredibly easy to whip up. We don't ever have apple juice, but orange juice worked just fine. Used boneless sirloin chops and they were very tender and tasty with a nice flavorful crust on the outside."
"This is a ridiculously good and simple recipe. I will be making this again for sure."
"LOVE LOVE LOVE this !! Absolutely excellent marinade ! Just enough taste and not overpowering. Definitely added to my family recipes !"