Dijon Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Dijon Grilled Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Very simple recipe to make."
"Five stars for incredibly easy to whip up. We don't ever have apple juice, but orange juice worked just fine. Used boneless sirloin chops and they were very tender and tasty with a nice flavorful crust on the outside."
"This is a ridiculously good and simple recipe. I will be making this again for sure."
"LOVE LOVE LOVE this !! Absolutely excellent marinade ! Just enough taste and not overpowering. Definitely added to my family recipes !"