- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drain beans; place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Dijon Green Beans
Sort By :
This is very good. I like it at room
I love these green beans. They are my favorite way to eat green beans hands down!
I liked this recipe and will make again. I didn't have red onion and I used frozen green beans. I definitely will use fresh next time because I don't really enjoy the frozen bean texture. I also will use red onion too. I enjoyed the dressing on the beans and I love parmesan.
My husband and I loved this recipe.
SOOOO good and easy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >