- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drain beans; place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Dijon Green Beans
Sort By :
"This is very good. I like it at roomtemperature."
"I love these green beans. They are my favorite way to eat green beans hands down!"
"I liked this recipe and will make again. I didn't have red onion and I used frozen green beans. I definitely will use fresh next time because I don't really enjoy the frozen bean texture. I also will use red onion too. I enjoyed the dressing on the beans and I love parmesan."
"My husband and I loved this recipe."
"SOOOO good and easy."