Dijon-Dill Brussels Sprouts Recipe
"I added my own touches, including crunchy water chestnuts, to this recipe from a friend," remarks Audrey Thibodeau of Mesa, Arizona. "The tender brussels sprouts get winning flavor from lemon, dill and Dijon mustard."
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 1. Place brussels sprouts in a saucepan with a small amount of water; cover and steam until tender, about 12-14 minutes. Combine butter, mustard, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Drain brussels sprouts; add butter mixture and water chestnuts. Mix well. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 121 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Dijon-Dill Brussels Sprouts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC