- 1-1/2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- Place brussels sprouts in a saucepan with a small amount of water; cover and steam until tender, about 12-14 minutes. Combine butter, mustard, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Drain brussels sprouts; add butter mixture and water chestnuts. Mix well. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Dijon-Dill Brussels Sprouts
Sort By :
"Absolutely nothing needs to be changed. This is an amazing recipe!"
"Yum! I like to make sprouts with butter, lemon juice, basil, salt, and pepper, but these were far better. New favorite."
"I steamed the sprouts for about 10 minutes, then spread them on a lightly oil baking sheet along with the sliced water chestnuts.I sprayed quickly with olive oil. Then squeezed a fresh lemon on them, added a twist or 2 of sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and the dried dill. Finally, gently poured a mixture of the melted butter and coarsely ground dijon mustard over all. Popped into the convection oven at 450 for about 10 minutes until they began to brown and crisp up. Delicious!!!"