- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets.
- Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Dijon-Crusted Fish
Sort By :
This recipe was excellent! I did not have horseradish and substituted cream of tartar. It turned out so good. My husband loved it! When I took it out of the oven, it was all white. I placed it in the broiler for five minutes and came out perfect. Delicious!!!
This recipe was a huge hit with my entire family. The dijon flavor was fantastic and the fish was moist and delicious! I will DEFINITELY be making this again.
Made as-is. Turned out very moist. Flavor was mild and not overpowering.
Yum!! So glad we tried this! Adding this to my favorites list; easy to prepare, quick to cook and terrific flavor.
My husband said that this was a "do-over". Made recipe exactly as written.