- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets.
- Combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets. Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon-Crusted Fish
Sort By :
"Very tasty! Crunchy from dry bread crumbs."
"Very simple, nice change."
"This was amazing and a definite winner!"
"This recipe was so good."
"This recipe was excellent! I did not have horseradish and substituted cream of tartar. It turned out so good. My husband loved it! When I took it out of the oven, it was all white. I placed it in the broiler for five minutes and came out perfect. Delicious!!!"