Dijon-Crusted Fish Recipe
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets.
- Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon-Crusted Fish(20)
Sort By :
Made as-is. Turned out very moist. Flavor was mild and not overpowering.
Yum!! So glad we tried this! Adding this to my favorites list; easy to prepare, quick to cook and terrific flavor.
My husband said that this was a "do-over". Made recipe exactly as written.
This was the first recipe (and only because it is so delicious!) I tried. I used tilapia and skipped the horseradish (personal preference). Bake for 15 minutes and it is perfect! I keep making it again and again. Maybe some day I will break out and try something new. :)
This was the first recipe (and only because it is so delicious) I tried. I used tilapia and skipped the horseradish (personal preference). Bake for 15 minutes and it is perfect! I keep making it again and again. Maybe some day I will break out and try something new. :)
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >