- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix first four ingredients and 1 tablespoon cheese. Place tilapia on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spread evenly with mayonnaise mixture.
- Toss bread crumbs with melted butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 13-15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon-Crusted Fish
"This is absolutely the best fish dish I have had in a long time!"
"This was REALLY good. Making fish is so easy, and this recipe was a great addition to my box. The horseradish added a little zing to it, but it wasn't overpowering at all. I think the lemon juice was also a nice addition. We cooked only 1 filet, but it was huge so I cut the topping only in half. It was a good amount. I put ours in for 11 minutes (my oven runs hot) and that was perfect. We will make this again!"
"Don't like fish, but this I just loved!!!!"
"This was a hit!!! My mom had never had salmon before (funny about fishy tastes) and she loved it. Will definitely make this again!"
"Delicious! I was out of Dijon mustard so I used spicy brown mustard. I will definitely be making this again."
"Very tasty! Crunchy from dry bread crumbs."
"Very simple, nice change."
"This was amazing and a definite winner!"
"This recipe was so good."