- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets.
- Combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets. Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon-Crusted Fish
"Great, quick dinner. The Dijon mixture adds great flavor to the Tilapi. I used Panko and the topping added a wonderful crunch."
"Don't like fish, but this I just loved!!!!"
"This was a hit!!! My mom had never had salmon before (funny about fishy tastes) and she loved it. Will definitely make this again!"
"Delicious! I was out of Dijon mustard so I used spicy brown mustard. I will definitely be making this again."
"Very tasty! Crunchy from dry bread crumbs."