Dijon, Parmesan and a hint of horseradish give this toasty fish from Scott Schmidtke of Chicago, Illinois lots of flavor. The preparation is so easy, it takes just 5 to 7 minutes to get 4 servings ready for the oven.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets.
- Combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets. Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dijon-Crusted Fish in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p63
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon-Crusted Fish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review