Bold flavored ingredients make this meal one to remember, and one to crave later! It's delightfully crunchy and hints lightly of Dijon mustard and Parmesan cheese. Ann Wilson - Holland, Michigan
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and mustard. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion powder and garlic powder. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is golden brown, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dijon Crumb Chicken in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p26
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon Crumb Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review