- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and mustard. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion powder and garlic powder. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is golden brown, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon Crumb Chicken
Sort By :
"I used Panko bread crumbs and baked the chicken in the oven - DELISH! My 18 year old gobbled it up and ate the left overs (very few) just hours later. Will make again!!"
"Quick recipe - very good! We like the dijon mustard that adds flavor."
"This was easy to make with ingredients on hand and turned out fabulous. We added cayenne for a little kick."
"Baked in oven. Very good."
"This was so delicious! It would be a great dinner recipe for company or just to make for lunch. My family loved the flavor."