Dijon Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour into chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 504 calories, 33 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 513 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.