- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour into chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon Chicken Salad
Sort By :
"Delicious salad and so easy to prepare. Very colorful with two types of grapes and apricots. Quick to prepare and can be assembled ahead of time. Great dish that we absolutely love! Easy to scale down for two people."
"Super good!! I used dried cranberries and peaches and it was a nice change... loved the mustard flavour."
"Too high in fat!"
"I've been making this chicken salad recipe for years. It's delicious, easy to make, and can be prepared in advance. The grapes, dried apricots, and honey give it a nice sweet taste."
"I found this recipe in the Taste of Home magazine years ago. Everyone loves it!! It's THE best chicken salad I've EVER had! You HAVE to make this!"