- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 7 cups torn romaine
- 3 cups julienned cooked chicken breast, warmed
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, sour cream, water, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic and pepper. Stir in 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Toss the romaine with 1/4 cup dressing; divide among four plates. Top with chicken; drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dijon Chicken Caesar Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2007, p55
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon Chicken Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review