- in shortening. Add milk and stir until combined (mixture resembles a
- soft biscuit dough). Pat dough into a lightly greased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Spread beef mixture over crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake
- at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 405 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 703 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now