- 3/4 cup fat-free no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 large ripe banana, quartered
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container; cover and process on low until smooth. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Diabetic Milk Shake in Country Woman May/June 1997, p36
Reviews for Diabetic Milk Shake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review