Devilish Valentine's Cake Recipe
Valentine's Day doesn't get much sweeter than when this fudge-covered creation makes an appearance. Prepared by our home economists, the berry topped masterpiece starts with a cake mix, so preparations is a snap.
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1. Grease a 9-in. heart-shaped baking pan. Line with waxed paper; grease and flour the paper. Set aside. Prepare cake batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chunks. Pour into prepared pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Spread warm cake with hot fudge topping. Arrange raspberries over the top. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Devilish Valentine's Cake
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2010
"Decadent and Delicious!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC