Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs Recipe
I make these stuffed eggs once a month for a fellowship meal at church-and I've yet to bring one back home! Different from typical versions, these hard-cooked eggs get a subtle crunch from chopped veggies, and deviled ham adds zing.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup deviled ham spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the next eight ingredients; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 177 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 221 mg cholesterol, 278 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC