Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs Recipe
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup deviled ham spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the next eight ingredients; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
2 each: 177 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 221mg cholesterol, 278mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs
"This is the same family recipe my mother had always used. Everyone loves them."
"I just made these and they're really good. They don't taste particularly ham-y, just like deviled eggs with more flavor. I also added some red pepper flakes on top for more spice. My only issue is that they have a bit too much mayonnaise."
"I really like these but not everyone in my family does. I just make some more traditional and some with this twist and put them all on o brunch table. They all vanish."
"These were good with easy indgrediants."
"I used this to stuff some eggs and also for finger sandwiches. Think I will cut down on the amount of pickle relish. That's only because that's my preference. My husband likes it fine with the 1/4 cup. Thanks for the recipe."