I make these stuffed eggs once a month for a fellowship meal at church-and I've yet to bring one back home! Different from typical versions, these hard-cooked eggs get a subtle crunch from chopped veggies, and deviled ham adds zing.
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup deviled ham spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the next eight ingredients; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs in Country Woman March/April 2003, p31
Reviews for Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review