- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 6 English muffins, split
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Spread meat mixture over muffin halves. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Deviled English Muffins in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p118
Reviews for Deviled English Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review