Summer picnics and potlucks would hardly be complete without a platter of these creamy appetizer. I serve this classic version of this hearty finger food at many gatherings. These have a month-watering filling that includes mustard and mayonnaise.Velma Berger, Nappanee, Indiana
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, milk, mustard and salt;
- mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 halves) equals 151 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 217 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.