Deviled Eggs with Bacon
These yummy deviled eggs went over so well at our summer cookouts, I started making them for holiday dinners as well. Everyone likes the addition of crumbled bacon. —Barbara Reid, Mounds, Oklahoma
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion and relish;
- mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle
- with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed egg half equals 68 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.