These yummy deviled eggs went over so well at our summer cookouts, I started making them for holiday dinners as well. Everyone likes the addition of crumbled bacon. —Barbara Reid, Mounds, Oklahoma
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion and relish; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Deviled Eggs with Bacon in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p21
Reviews for Deviled Eggs with Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review