- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion and relish; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Deviled Eggs with Bacon
"So delicious! I used green onions instead of red. They were gobbled up fast."
"I made these today for Easter and am not crazy about them. I added salt, pepper, garlic powder & a small amount of cayenne pepper but the flavor isn't good to me. I doubt I'll make these again. Was looking for a different recipe as I make eggs a lot to take to events. Thought they'd be great with the bacon added."
"I've been making these for years. Got the recipe from my mom. Always a hit. You can use your favorite devil egg recipe and add the bacon."
"These eggs sound so good. I put mayo and mustard in mine with a little S&P. Next time I make them I will add the relish and onions and may be a little garlic powder."
"Sounds yummy! I'll try this recipe next time I make deviled eggs. I LOVE bacon and so does my whole family."