- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion and relish; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Deviled Eggs with Bacon
Sort By :
"My mother's recipe from her mother. My mother would have been 95 last July so you know if the recipe has been around that long it has to be worth trying! YUMMO"
"I makes these , but the first half I omit the Bacon for my Vegetarian Family and add a black olive so they know they are Bacon free, then I add the bacon to the second half with a stuffed Green olive on top to indicate they have bacon."
"I know these are good, because that's how I make them. However, I leave out the sweet pickle relish. I just don't like the added sweet flavor in anything really. I prefer sour."