- 24 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and onion powder; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Deviled Eggs Extraordinaire
Sort By :
"Mix in 3 tablespoonful (drained sweet relish) in the york stuffing and then sprinkle the top with very little paprika will make not only look good but taste perfect! Appetite comes from making the foods appetizing... Just a thought..."
"Halved the recipe to use up some surplus eggs. Didn't even bring them to a potluck, my husband and I ate all 24! I've never made deviled eggs before and these were perfect."
"So creamy and good. Our new favorite for deviled eggs!"
"These are the best deviled eggs I have ever made. I have been invited to more pot luck dinners than ever before, and they always ask for my deviled eggs."
"I just realized from reading other reviews that I accidentally left out the onion powder which may be why I thought they were a little bland. I'll definitely make them again, and I'll remember the onion powder this time."