Deviled Eggs Extraordinaire Recipe
“For adult occasions, tiny amounts of red or black caviar may be appropriate garnish on top for variety.” This creamy, mild deviled egg boasts a pleasant, mustard flavor, as well. —Carol Ross, Anchorage, Alaska
- 24 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and onion powder; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 64 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC