“For adult occasions, tiny amounts of red or black caviar may be appropriate garnish on top for variety.” This creamy, mild deviled egg boasts a pleasant, mustard flavor, as well. —Carol Ross, Anchorage, Alaska
- 24 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and onion powder; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Deviled Eggs Extraordinaire in Taste of Home October/November 2008, p51
Reviews for Deviled Eggs Extraordinaire
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review