I tried this egg salad at a luncheon and had to have it. I punched it up with pickled banana peppers. It’s a hit with my kids and picky mother. —Lisa Easley, Longview, Texas
Featured In: 38 Low-Carb Snacks Your Family Will Love
- 10 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickled banana peppers
- 2 teaspoons juice from pickled banana peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Ritz crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- Place eggs in a large bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in Miracle Whip, cheese, bacon, banana peppers, juice from peppers, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Deviled Egg Spread in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Reviews for Deviled Egg Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review