- Worcestershire sauce and chives.
- Spoon into six greased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Place on a
- baking sheet. Combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over
- tops. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden
- brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 292 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 194 mg cholesterol, 697 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.