Deviled Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons each finely chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Assorted fresh vegetables or assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, lemon-pepper and pepper sauce. Stir in crab. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 230 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 324mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Deviled Crab Dip
"I mixed mayo and sour cream together instead of using straight mayo. Turned out wonderfully and is a keeper recipe for us!"
"Mine was a bit juicy--thought I drained the crab well enough. The taste was definitely deviled crab, which I love!!"