Deviled Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons each finely chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Assorted fresh vegetables or assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, lemon-pepper and pepper sauce. Stir in crab. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 230 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 324mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Deviled Crab Dip
"I mixed mayo and sour cream together instead of using straight mayo. Turned out wonderfully and is a keeper recipe for us!"
"Mine was a bit juicy--thought I drained the crab well enough. The taste was definitely deviled crab, which I love!!"