Deviled Corned Beef Buns Recipe
THIS IS quite an old recipe that I've used for years. I've always thought of it as a good "living room picnic", because each sandwich is wrapped individually. That makes them easy to eat. The sandwich spread keeps for days in the refrigerator, so it's a good thing to have on hand for a quick and easy meal. -Helen Kennedy, Hudson, New York
- 1 cup crumbled canned corned beef
- 1/2 cup shredded process American cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 submarine or hoagie rolls, split
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Divide and spoon onto bottom of rolls. Replace tops; wrap each tightly in foil. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 425 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,529 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC