My family has always loved this flavorful, golden-brown chicken. I watch for the frequent sales on leg quarters to keep the cost per serving low. —Linda Trammell, Kingston, Missouri
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 6 chicken leg quarters
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°,
- basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Serve immediately; or before baking, cover tightly and freeze up to 3
- To use frozen chicken: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from refrigerator 30 minutes before reheating. Bake according to
- directions. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken leg quarter equals 345 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 567 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein.