Deviled Chicken Thighs Recipe
When I make this dish, I invite my next-door neighbor over for supper. It's just enough for the two of us. This tasty chicken is tender and moist, with a bit of crunch from the cashews. -Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1/2 pound)
- 3 tablespoons soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the butter, vinegar, mustard, paprika and pepper. Spread over chicken thighs. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the cashews. Bake 7-12 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC