- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1/2 pound)
- 3 tablespoons soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, vinegar, mustard, paprika and pepper. Spread over chicken thighs. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the cashews. Bake 7-12 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Deviled Chicken Thighs in Reminisce May/June 2003, p50
Reviews for Deviled Chicken Thighs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2013
"I didn't think it was too bad, but I needed to cook it longer than the recipe said. My husband didn't like it though, so I probably won't be making it again."
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2012 Edited Apr. 29, 2012
"OMG Company good and I usually only like white meat."
Reviewed May. 31, 2011