- cocoa, coffee granules, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to
- creamed mixture. Stir in the oat mixture, 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- and 1/3 cup pecans.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips and pecans. Bake at 350° for 35-40
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 174 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.