- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, butter and water (batter will be thick). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake 10-13 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 28 cookies.
Reviews for Devil's Food Cookies
Sort By :
they were alright, nothing spectacular
light and fluffy cookie with a perfect amount of chocolate goodness.
Super simple. Easy to whip up when I want cookies quick
I doubled the recipe and used Andes Candies Mint Chips. They taste like a Thin Mint, but cakier! Love them! The batter is VERY thick, as prior posts said, but I loved the ease of just a few ingredient! Definitely will make this again!
LOVE these cookies! They are a hit in our house!