- to cool completely.
- For frosting, combine first four ingredients in the top of a double
- boiler; beat with an electric mixer until thoroughly mixed. Place
- over rapidly boiling water and continue to beat for 7 minutes or
- until frosting will hold stiff peaks. Remove from boiling water and
- add vanilla. Continue to beat frosting until thick enough to spread.
- Frost cake when completely cooled. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 378 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.