Everyone raves about the contrast between the crunchy waffles and creamy ice cream in this dessert.—Sheila Watson, Stettler, Alberta
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 frozen waffles, lightly toasted
- 6 scoops butter pecan ice cream or flavor of your choice
- In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Spread over
- waffles. Broil for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 433 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.