Dessert Waffles Recipe
Everyone raves about the contrast between the crunchy waffles and creamy ice cream in this dessert.—Sheila Watson, Stettler, Alberta
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 frozen waffles, lightly toasted
- 6 scoops butter pecan ice cream or flavor of your choice
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Spread over waffles. Broil for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 433 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Dessert Waffles
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC