- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 frozen waffles, lightly toasted
- 6 scoops butter pecan ice cream or flavor of your choice
- In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Spread over waffles. Broil for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dessert Waffles in Country Woman May/June 1997, p35
Reviews for Dessert Waffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review