Dessert Fruit Cup Recipe
I downsized this fruit salad from a dessert trifle recipe. Everybody loves its luscious colors. In-season fresh fruit can easily stand in for the canned fruit cocktail and pie filling.—Cheryl Norwood, Canton, Georgia
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, toasted flaked coconut and slivered almonds
- 1. Spoon fruit cocktail into bowls. Top with bananas, pineapple and pie filling. Garnish with whipped topping, coconut and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 197 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC