Dessert Fruit Cup Recipe
I downsized this fruit salad from a dessert trifle recipe. Everybody loves its luscious colors. In-season fresh fruit can easily stand in for the canned fruit cocktail and pie filling.Cheryl Norwood, Canton, Georgia
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped topping, toasted flaked coconut and Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- Spoon fruit cocktail into bowls. Top with bananas, pineapple and pie filling. Garnish with whipped topping, coconut and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dessert Fruit Cup in Country Woman November/December 1999, p37
Reviews for Dessert Fruit Cup(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review