- 1 medium nectarine, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 2 slices pound cake
- 3 tablespoons Mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the nectarine, raspberries and mint. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread cake slices with cheese; top with nectarine mixture. Drizzle with honey. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p31
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Dessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2011
Also good with peaches and fresh pineapple.Yum!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >