Derby Day Brie Recipe
- 1 round (13.2 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Apple or pear slices
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1. Place cheese on a microwave-safe serving dish. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, coffee liqueur and brown sugar; spoon over top of cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Toss apple or pear slices with pineapple juice. Serve with cheese. Yield: 12-14 servings.
2 tablespoon: 161 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Derby Day Brie
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer