- 1 round (13.2 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Apple or pear slices
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- Place cheese on a microwave-safe serving dish. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, coffee liqueur and brown sugar; spoon over top of cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Toss apple or pear slices with pineapple juice. Serve with cheese. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Derby Day Brie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p196
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Derby Day Brie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review