- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tostada shells, warmed
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add green pepper, onion, pepper and salt; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add eggs, ham and cheese; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve over tostada shells; sprinkle with additional cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Denver Tostada Scramble in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2015, p51
Reviews for Denver Scramble Tostada
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review