Denver Omelet Scramble Recipe
"For breakfast, lunch or dinner, this savory scramble is a satisfying entree anytime of the day," writes Ron Gardner from Grand Haven, Michigan.
- 1 cup sliced peeled uncooked potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion, green pepper and sweet red pepper
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place potato slices in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook until tender; drain. In a skillet, saute the potato, ham, onion, peppers and mushrooms in butter for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with salt. Pour eggs over top. Cook and stir until the eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 451 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 489mg cholesterol, 2464mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Denver Omelet Scramble
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC