Denver Omelet Pie Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, onion powder, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, cheese, ham and green pepper.
- 2. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Garnish with tomato slices. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 201 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 235 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Denver Omelet Pie
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.