This unique recipe has become my family's favorite. In winter, we often stay home on Saturday nights to rent movies and indulge in generous slices of this pizza. —Philis Bukovcik, Lansing, Michigan
Recommended: The 99 Most American Recipes Ever
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Unroll pizza dough and press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Sprinkle with sesame sees. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust. Top with tomato, turkey, bacon, mushrooms, onion and cheese. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p194
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review