- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Unroll pizza dough and press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Sprinkle with sesame sees. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust. Top with tomato, turkey, bacon, mushrooms, onion and cheese. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p194
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review