Deluxe Scalloped Corn
In Grovetown, Georgia, Shawna Hull dresses up canned corn with cream of mushroom soup and sour cream for this speedy baked side. With a savory cracker coating, the recipe makes a big pan, so it's perfect for a potluck or larger gathering.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-3/4 cups crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 34 crackers)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and
- cheese; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until edges are
- bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 240 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 603 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.